"JUANITO PASCUAL NEW FLAMENCO TRIO" NAMED on
TOP WORLD MUSIC ALBUMS by Rolling Stone and NPR contributor Milo Miles!
The new album contains 9 tracks - 8 originals and the Trio's incredible rendition of "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" - recorded and mixed in exquisite audio fidelity by multi-Grammy-winning engineer Rob Griffin. Juanito Pascual New Flamenco Trio features Grammy-nominated percussionist Tupac Mantilla and bassist Brad Barrett, with a cameo by percussionist Sergio Martinez.
Physical CD and downloads at CDBaby and available on iTunes
Cosas en Comun (2003)
Juanito's debut release features an intimate, rich guitar sound, and the songs featured here have received critical acclaim and frequent radio play in the United States and abroad.
To purchase CDs or MP3 downloads, hear samples, and read more, go to CDBaby or iTunes.
Language of The Heart (2009)
Featured artists include Elena Andujar, Leo Trivino, John Patitucci,
and Jamey Haddad amongst many others.
To purchase CDs or MP3 downloads, hear samples,
and read more, go to CDBaby.
The Total Flamenco Guitarist (2011)
Flamenco Guitar Method Book with Accompanying CD
Released in January of 2011, Juanito's unique approach to teaching the flamenco guitar is captured in this 128-page method book. The perfect book for anyone interested in learning flamenco guitar, whether you've been at it for a while or are a complete beginner! Only $19.99 plus shipping!
In this comprehensive book Juanito lays out a unique 3-pronged approach to unlock this beautiful artform, a style loved by the world for its explosive techniques and depth of emotion. The book and CD kit is a complete curriculum for beginning to advanced flamenco guitarists. Here are some things you'll find inside "The Total Flamenco Guitarist":
• Step by step instruction for building a solid flamenco technique from the ground up
• Extensive instruction to develop fluency in the key rhythms of flamenco
• Nine graded solos in the forms of Soleares, Rumba, Tangos, Bulerias, Sevillans, Farruca, and more
• Many, many tips to help unlock your full potential, and develop fluid, dynamic, expressive playing
• Insights into the culture and history of flamenco
• References for further study
• Accompanying CD of the book's exercises and solos performed by Juanito Pascual